You can contact our Data Protection Officer through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, addressing your enquiry to "Data Protection Officer"
- Collection of Information
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your request, unless you permit us to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Keep your Personal Data accurate and up-to-date. Please contact us when there is a change to your Personal Data so we can update them in our system. We may need to verify the information given.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Privacy Contact Information
- Rights to access your Personal Data
Please contact us if you would like to request access to your Personal Data and we will try to comply within reasonable means. A fee may be charged to recover the cost of responding to the access request.
- Rights to withdraw consent on your Personal Data
Please contact us if you request to withdraw consent from using your Personal Data.
- Filing a complaint
Please contact us if you believe that Core Collective Pte. Ltd. has breached the Act and our DPO will look into the matter promptly.