About Li Ying
Li Ying began her career as a physiotherapist in 2007 and has acquired over 15 years of qualified experience in both hospitals and private practice settings. Her treatment method involves a combination of manual therapy and movement strategies.
- Bachelor of Science (BSC Hons) in Physiotherapy (2007)
- Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Certified (2012)
- Diane Lee's Integrated Systems Model for Treating Women
- Pre & Post Natal Pilates Specialist Certified, The Centre for Women’s Fitness
- Dr Vodder Lymphoedema Basic and Therapy 1 Certified
- Anatomy Trains Structural Integration
- Singapore Allied Health Professions Council Fully Registered Physiotherapist
Liying specialises in females of age 30 and above and provides the following services:
- Scoliosis management
- Myofascial/ Scar management
- Pre/Postpartum Care
- Rehab Pilates
Connect with Li Ying on her website.