Eunice is a Master of Psychology (Clinical), Certified Solution Focused Brief Therapy practitioner. She has more than 16 years of clinical experience in the public and private healthcare systems, special needs schools and forensic systems.
Eunice enjoys working with adult individuals, couples, adolescents and their families, as well as LGBTQ individuals in therapy, on a whole range of challenges. These include but are not restricted to mood and emotional difficulties, work- or school-related stress, and other conditions such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, psychosis, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, and autism spectrum disorder.
She carries out an eclectic customisation of therapeutic processes and modalities, drawing from various modalities, including Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Schema Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Systemic Therapy, Mindfulness-based Interventions and Creative and Expressive Arts therapy.
Eunice holds these values strongly in her practice
- Asking thought-provoking questions derived from therapeutic modalities and the client's unique situations
- Having meaningful conversations centred around the clients’ situations and therapeutic modalities to help them find their solutions and answers
- Going beyond symptom reduction and clients progress towards their desired meaningful lives
Services provided to adult individuals, couples, adolescents and their families
- Individual (1:1) therapy for adults;
- 1: 1 individual session with adolescents and joint sessions with adolescents and their families;
- couple therapy sessions.
Eunice has also published a chapter in an edited book: “The Unsung Heroes and Heroines: Uncovering Clients’ Hidden Strengths and Resources within a Mental Health Setting in Singapore” in “Solution Focused Practice in Asia”, and was an invited speaker to The Singapore Mental Health Conference (2018).