About Eat Right
Eat Right Nutrition Consultancy was founded in 2010 by Mr Derrick Ong, Accredited Practising Dietitian (Australia) and Accredited Dietitian of Singapore. He is passionate about sharing evidence-based nutrition knowledge to empower individuals to make decisions for their health and fitness goals.
Eat Right’s clients and patients include C-level individuals, corporate employees in the public and private sector and beneficiaries of social service agencies.
Their values are:
- Integrity & Innovation
- Evidence-based nutrition
- Prevention is better than cure
- Valued Partnerships & Collaborations
- Sustainable & Quality Services
Their services include:
- Dietitian Consultations for weight management and medical conditions, Anthropometric (body composition) Assessment & Nutrigenomics Testing.
- Nutrition Consultancy for Delicious yet Healthy Recipe Creations, Menu Analysis, Workplace Health Talks & Specialised Workshops.
Find out more about Eat Right on their website, Facebook and Instagram.
Derrick is the Principal Dietitian and Founder of Eat Right Nutrition Consultancy.
His Professional Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics (Hons) from Deakin University, Australia.
- Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition from the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- Bachelor of Arts, Government & Economics (Magna cum Laude) from Cornell University, USA.
Derrick provides consultation to patients with Chronic Diseases, Weight Management and Maternal Nutrition challenges and advises those wishing to adopt a healthier diet.
He also conducts Sports Nutrition Consultations and Anthropometric (body composition) Assessment and is an advocate of Nutrigenomics Testing to provide a personalised approach to Nutrition Coaching.
Derrick is also a Key Opinion Leader in nutrition and an educator at heart.
He is a prolific speaker for Nutrition Talks, Workshops and Conferences and is often featured on The Straits Times, CNA, Channel 5, Suria, Vasantham and 938 LIVE.