Senior Resident Success Manager
About Core Collective:
Since our launch in 2018, Core Collective has propelled the professional growth of hundreds of fitness and wellness practitioners and business owners by providing a convenient and cost-effective plug-and-play solution at our four centres of excellence at Anson, Dempsey, Katong and Sentosa.
Core Collective’s brand promise is to help professionals grow their businesses through comprehensive business support services and outstanding customer experience for their clients at every touchpoint.
Core Collective expertly manages the mundane but necessary tasks while businesses can focus on your passion - With us, you're not just renting space; you're partnering for success.
Who are residents: In Core Collective lingo, our customers are called Residents. Personal Trainers, Chiropractors, Pilates instructors, physiotherapists, etc. are a few examples of our residents who make up the community of health and wellness professionals.
In this role, you are at the core of our business, and will play a pivotal part in influencing our pricing and sales strategy. You will be responsible for our biggest revenue driver and through consultative selling, acquire new residents, as well as retain and grow our existing community of top health and wellness professionals.
You will be driving strategic analysis and insights and make critical recommendations in key decisions for our business. We need someone who is not afraid to think outside the box, shake things up, and bring their A-Game to the table.
You will have the opportunity to work with top-of-their-field fitness, wellness, and medical professionals. You will also have a supportive and collaborative Resident Success team who will execute your vision and look to you for guidance and mentorship. Your team’s motto is "If our residents are successful, Core Collective will be successful."
Who you are:
You are a creative thinker with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, and an in-depth understanding of the sales process. You are data-driven and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you're ready for a rewarding set of challenges and possess the necessary skills, passion, professional commitment and a strong team mentality - read on!
What You’ll Be Doing …
- Develop sales strategies that align with the company’s growth goals by analysing market trends, customer insights, and competition.
- Negotiate complex deals and lead the Resident Success team to close sales and deliver results
- Continuously evaluate and refine sales processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Developing an efficient, effective and accurate monthly BD strategy and pipeline
- Build a sales pipeline of resident leads and optimise sales processes and funnel to achieve desired conversion rates with recommendations to improve conversion rate
- Train the community team to conduct structured weekly resident check-ins and address resident feedback promptly.
- Nurture a collaborative resident community that cross-refers regularly to each other through community engagement initiatives
- 1:1 bi-weekly check-ins with your Resident Success team members to ensure that the team is aligned and healthy using Job Scorecards and KPI Dashboard as a reference to unlock roadblocks.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of proven experience in outbound and inbound sales or account management roles, with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Well-rounded profile: combining business, strategy, and finance concepts to lead complex and multidimensional deals.
- Strategic problem solver with strong business acumen and an ability to effectively lead priorities in a growing, fast-paced organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for driving growth and scaling up success
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure
What’s in it for you:
- Core Collective values its employees and invests in their growth and development. You will have access to ongoing training and professional development opportunities and opportunities to work on challenging and meaningful projects that contribute to the company's success.
- We also offer a dynamic and inclusive work environment where everyone's contributions are valued, and we make decisions based on our core values and what we believe to be best for our team and customers.
- Joining our company means joining a team passionate about making a difference and creating an impact. If you share our values and are driven, creative, and committed to your personal and professional growth, you will find a home at Core Collective.
In line with our parent company Aurum and Woh Hup Group, our shared vision is to Build sustainable businesses that positively impact lives across generations (i.e. Do Well Do Good). We aspire to transform Core Collective from a local fitness and wellness business into a leading global fitness, wellness and lifestyle hub that are centres of excellence and home to a diverse community of top professionals, fostering collaboration for healthier and happier lives.
We achieve our vision by:
- Building fitness and wellness hubs that are centres of excellence in the industry 2. Filling our space with the best fitness and wellness professionals
- Providing the best platform and support services to help our professionals grow 4. Fostering collaboration across disciplines for healthier and happier lives
Care (from the Heart)
- Show genuine care and compassion for our team, customers, community, company
- Do things because we care and not because we have to
- Proactiveness to help others (team-mates/stakeholders)
- Consistently producing work that wows / impresses / delights your teammates and customers
- Going above and beyond everything that we do
- Continuous Improvement
- Exceptional professionalism
- Treat it like your own business
- Owning up to your mistakes and actively solving the mistakes
- Deliver on your promises to your teammates and stakeholders
- Do what needs to get done
- Always doing the right thing
- Keeping to our word
- Having each other’s back
- Open and effective 2-way communication (both good and bad) ● Treat others fairly with mutual respect
- Actively seek learning and able to adapt to new situations
- Able to work with people from various backgrounds, cultures and seniority