The Clinic Executive is responsible for ensuring the best customer service is rendered to the residents and members.
About Aurum SMG:
Aurum SMG is a joint venture between Aurum and Singapore Medical Group (SMG). Leveraging on SMG's extensive network of over 25 medical specialities and 50 specialists, the joint venture will launch Core Clinic, a new and innovative medical coworking space targeting specialist healthcare practitioners
What You’ll Be Doing
Patient Care Management
- Greet and receive patients or visitors who present at the reception counter
- Perform patient registration for all patients by obtaining patient’s addresses, contact details, insurance information and medical histories
- Update and verify patient information at each visit and maintain confidentiality
- Answer phone calls and enquiries courteously and promptly
- Assist and direct patients and visitors to examination rooms
- Clinical duties include chaperoning doctors, assisting in clinical tasks such as blood pressure taking, dressing, and assisting the doctor in minor surgical procedures.
- Scheduling patient appointments and making reminder calls
- Provide financial counselling to patient and patient’s family
- Collect payment for services rendered
- Closure of daily accounts
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the counter and patient’s waiting areas.
- Replenish patient brochures and office stationaries
- Perform clerical duties, filing work, and data for statistics reporting
- Call for maintenance and repair work
- Assist in maintaining inventory levels.
- Assist in new doctor’s onboarding in accordance with SOPs and in a timely manner
- Assist in regular check-in with medical residents
- Assist in Sourcing and purchasing clinic items
- Any other duties as required
Who You Are
- Experience in the healthcare setting would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy
- Enrolled nurses may be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good customer-service mindset
- Able to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Able to commit to a 5.5 days work week, shift work & weekends.
- Punctual and adhere to the monthly roster
- Able to start within short notice or immediately is preferred
We achieve our vision by:
- Building fitness and wellness hubs that are centers of excellence in the industry
- Filling our space with the best fitness and wellness professionals
- Providing the best platform and support services to help our professionals grow
- Fostering collaboration across disciplines for healthier and happier lives
We achieve our vision by:
- Building fitness and wellness hubs that are centres of excellence in the industry to house the top fitness and wellness professionals
- Providing flexible and convenient access to shared facilities and support services to help professionals grow
- Fostering collaboration and professional development opportunities across various professions and disciplines
- Offering the widest range of premium services and the best customer experience for members
Care (from the Heart)
- Show genuine care and compassion for our team, customers, community, company
- Do things because we care and not because we have to
- Proactiveness to help others (team-mates/stakeholders)
- Consistently producing work that wows / impresses / delights your teammates and customers
- Going above and beyond everything that we do
- Continuous Improvement
- Exceptional professionalism
- Treat it like your own business
- Owning up to your mistakes and actively solving the mistakes
- Deliver on your promises to your teammates and stakeholders
- Do what needs to get done
- Always doing the right thing
- Keeping to our word
- Having each other’s back
- Open and effective 2-way communication (both good and bad)
- Treat others fairly with mutual respect
- Actively seek learning and able to adapt to new situations
- Able to work with people from various backgrounds, cultures and seniority