About Puja Bansal
Puja is a Registered Nutritional Therapist from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, UK. She works with clients of all ages to enable their health and wellness goals with an emphasis on “food centric” therapies and supplementation with Nutraceuticals. Puja also empowers them in making these necessary changes to their diet and lifestyle through motivational interviewing and behavior change.
Nutritional Therapy has its roots in Functional Medicine, which is an evidence-based approach to healthcare where she does not look at symptoms in isolation, but gets to the root cause of the illness and works towards making simple sustainable changes through food which affect and revitalize all systems of the body. These changes are implemented in a structured approach where the client can implement them gradually and sustain them going further.
As a mom herself of two young boys, she not only talks the talk but walks the walk. She herself is a living example of a low carb/ketogenic approach to eating, and has sustained that for 3 years with regular ketone testing. When she is not practicing, you will see her in the kitchen whipping up some low-carb recipes for her family.
Puja uses Nutrition to help with:
- Histamine and food intolerances
- Immune support
- Weight Loss
- Pain/Chronic Fatigue
- Hormone imbalance
- Gastrointestinal issues such as indigestion, bloating, constipation, Diarrhea,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Managing Blood Glucose with/without Diabetes
• Gluten Free/Dairy Free Living
Her qualifications include:
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, Richmond UK
- Great Plains Organic Acids and Environmental Toxin Testing
- CrossFit Level 1
She is a member of:
- The British Association of Nutritional Therapy and Lifestyle Medicine
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Counsel