Helen is a Psychologist and Coach who is passionate about helping her clients to unlock the insights that make a radical difference to their lives.
She has worked with individuals and organisations around the world for the past 20 years as an Executive & Leadership Coach and Business Psychologist. Based in Singapore for the past 8 years, she regularly writes and consults on how to apply the science of the brain to a range of practical human concerns.
Helen works in private practice through Core Collective, supporting individual clients to navigate their lives through 1:1 Counselling Psychology and Transition Coaching. Her mission here is simple; to offer professional psychological help that is accessible, relatable and effective.
Helen is a warm and experienced professional who blends the practicality of coaching with her professional training as a Psychologist & Counsellor. This brings a pragmatic focus on your day to day reality with an ability to ‘get under the surface’ to help you to effect deeper change. She feels lucky to have work that she enjoys and finds so personally meaningful and she shows up ready to support you in navigating your world with compassion, creativity, purpose, and joy.
Helen’s qualifications include:
- Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society
- Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology, CAE Singapore
- Certificate in Coaching Psychology, Centre for Coaching, UK
- Applied Neuroscience for Coaches, ICF Accredited, Singapore
- Primary Certificates 1 & 2 in Nutritional Medicine (ACNEM)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dr Russ Harris, Australia
- British Psychological Society Level A & B Plus in Psychological Testing
A very specific, tailored form of support that is designed to help you to chart, navigate change and transition to your new reality effectively. Helen supports you to be at your best when things can seem uncertain, unclear, or stressful and new. The types of issue that this work can help with include, but are not limited to:
- A change in career or navigating career after a break
- Starting a new business or venture
- Relocation or moving to a new country
- The transition to motherhood or fatherhood
- Changes relating to relationships
- Navigating ‘mid-life’
- Adapting to a new way of living or working
A safe place where you can talk, make sense of your challenges and define a way forward. A relationship that allows you to understand and be understood, blending the deeper work of therapy with a practical focus on ‘what now’? The types of issue that this work can help with include, but are not limited to:
- Habits that you would like to change
- Anxiety, stress or burnout
- Relationship issues and concerns
- Low mood, low confidence or feelings of overwhelm
- Making sense of challenges, past or present