Senior Operations Executive
The Senior Operations Executive ensures that all the facility management and operations in our organisation are carried on in an efficient, professional and cost-effective way. This includes but is not limited to the implementation, improvement of space and operational processes and best practices.
About Core Collective:
Since our launch in 2018, Core Collective has propelled the professional growth of hundreds of fitness and wellness practitioners and business owners, by providing a convenient and cost-effective plug-and-play solution at our four centres of excellence at Anson Road, Dempsey, Katong and Sentosa.
Core Collective aims to build global fitness, wellness and lifestyle hubs that are centres of excellence and home to a diverse community of top professionals, fostering collaboration for healthier and happier lives.
What We're Looking For:
As Core Collective grows we are looking for a Senior Operations Executive to join the team. Our Senior Operations Executive supports and advises on all areas relating to facilities and
Acting as an experienced professional, our Senior Operations Executive will be continually focused on handling the full scope of facilities management (hard and soft services) to a portfolio of spaces and centres that Core Collective occupies.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Facility SOPs & Processes
- Execute a 3 and 6-month operational plan to
a. Contribute to or lead on optimisation of the facilities, operational processes and SOPs
b. pre-empt operational issues and identify areas for improvements in a cost-effective way
- Develop plans and processes for facilities inspections and arrange rectification of any damage, defects and faults promptly and ensure that inspection plans are executed daily and in a thorough manner.
- Perform a weekly inspection for all locations and follow up with recommendations for improvements and/or rectification.
- Work closely with other department teams to provide operational support for events.
- Execute a 3 and 6-month operational plan to
- Contracts & Procurement
- Accountable for the maintenance and acquisition of equipment and other aspects of the facilities management process, so as to ensure the smooth running of our spaces.
- Ensure that proper housekeeping is done for all assets and documented accurately.
- Source, propose and manage all gym and space-related service contractors and vendors including but not limited to gym equipment, IT support and cleaning contractors.
- Customer Service
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team on space and facilities optimisation and communications with members.
- Follow up with vendors and provide timely updates to stakeholders when requests are resolved.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a facilities management role.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas and to inspire higher usage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to respond to customer feedback and manage vendor relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- Critical thinking and independent problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of high facilities management in a fast-paced, dynamic environment able to maintain and improve the space for higher customer satisfaction.
- Cost-conscious and confident with the ability to manage the work performance of vendors.
To transform Core Collective from a local fitness & wellness business into leading global fitness, wellness and lifestyle hubs that are centre of excellence and home to a diverse community of top professionals, fostering collaboration for healthier and happier lives.
We achieve our vision by:
Building fitness and wellness hubs that are centres of excellence in the industry
- Filling our space with the best fitness and wellness professionals
Providing the best platform and support services to help our professionals grow
Fostering collaboration across disciplines for healthier and happier lives
Care (from the Heart)
Show genuine care and compassion for our team, customers, community, company
Do things because we care and not because we have to
Proactiveness to help others (team-mates/stakeholders)
Consistently producing work that wows / impresses / delights your teammates and customers
Going above and beyond everything that we do
Treat it like your own business
Owning up to your mistakes and actively solving the mistakes
Deliver on your promises to your teammates and stakeholders
Do what needs to get done
Always doing the right thing
Keeping to our word
Having each other’s back
Open and effective 2-way communication (both good and bad)
Treat others fairly with mutual respect
- Actively seek learning and able to adapt to new situations
- Able to work with people from various backgrounds, cultures and seniority