Resident Success Manager
Resident Success Manager
The Resident Success Manager is responsible for driving the acquisition of new residents, as well as the retention, growth and engagement of existing residents. Through strategic business planning, consultative selling and proactive account management, you will be able to drive sustainable revenue growth by attracting, onboarding and growing the resident community of top fitness, wellness, medical and lifestyle professionals.
To be successful, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills, as well as possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of BD, sales and account management best practices. Your motto is "If our residents are successful, Core Collective will be successful."
You will be managing both the Business Development team and the Community team (collectively called the Resident Success team). You are a strong and effective leader who inspires and empowers the team to do their best work while creating the best customer experience for our residents and members.
Who are residents: In Core Collective lingo, our customers are called Residents. Personal Trainers, Chiropractors, Pilates instructors, physiotherapists, etc. are a few examples of our residents who make up the community of health and wellness professionals.
About Core Collective:
Since our launch in 2018, Core Collective has propelled the professional growth of hundreds of fitness and wellness practitioners and business owners, by providing a convenient and cost-effective plug-and-play solution at our four centres of excellence at Anson, Dempsey, Katong and Sentosa.
Core Collective’s brand promise is that we are an organisation and team dedicated to helping you start and grow your business by providing the widest range of flexible and premium plug & play facilities and comprehensive business support services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Weekly outbound lead gen strategies, qualifying leads, conducting tours, sending proposals, nurturing leads through the pipeline to close and handover to the Community team
- Developing an efficient, effective and accurate monthly BD strategy and pipeline
- Prepare monthly revenue report for Core Collective by location and SKUs (actual vs projections for next 3 months) with revenue gaps identified and recommendations on bottlenecks and solutions
- Build a sales pipeline of resident leads and optimise sales processes and funnel to achieve desired conversion rates with recommendations to improve conversion rate ● Manage our customer relationship management system, live floorplan system and shared drive to ensure that resident data is accurate, comprehensive and up to date to effectively and efficiently move/nurture leads along the pipeline including post-sales
- Train the community team to conduct structured weekly resident check-ins, and address resident feedback promptly.
- Nurture a collaborative resident community that cross-refers regularly to each other through community engagement initiatives
- 1:1 bi-weekly check-ins with your Resident Success team members to ensure that the team is aligned & healthy using Job Scorecards & KPI Dashboard as a reference to unlock roadblocks.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in outbound and inbound sales or account management roles.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to drive conversion and retention
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong customer relationships and high-performing teams.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment able to find opportunities to upsell and cross-sell
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
In line with our parent company Aurum and Woh Hup Group, our shared vision is to Build sustainable businesses that positively impact lives across generations (i.e. Do Well Do Good). We aspire to transform Core Collective from a local fitness & wellness business into leading global fitness, wellness and lifestyle hubs that are centres of excellence and home to a diverse community of top professionals, fostering collaboration for healthier and happier lives.
We achieve our vision by:
- Building fitness and wellness hubs that are centres of excellence in the industry 2. Filling our space with the best fitness and wellness professionals
- Providing the best platform and support services to help our professionals grow 4. Fostering collaboration across disciplines for healthier and happier lives
Care (from the Heart)
- Show genuine care and compassion for our team, customers, community, company
- Do things because we care and not because we have to
- Proactiveness to help others (team-mates/stakeholders)
- Consistently producing work that wows / impresses / delights your teammates and customers
- Going above and beyond everything that we do
- Continuous Improvement
- Exceptional professionalism
- Treat it like your own business
- Owning up to your mistakes and actively solving the mistakes
- Deliver on your promises to your teammates and stakeholders
- Do what needs to get done
- Always doing the right thing
- Keeping to our word
- Having each other’s back
- Open and effective 2-way communication (both good and bad) ● Treat others fairly with mutual respect
- Actively seek learning and able to adapt to new situations
- Able to work with people from various backgrounds, cultures and seniority